Thank you to Canvas Factory for sponsoring this post.
Good morning! Since my oldest son left to serve a mission for our church, we have done the big room swap! ha! My next oldest two each have their own rooms now (lucky!), and my younger two now share a room. I’m not sure how long this room combo will work. ha! Buuuut for now it’s working out great. :) These two love to play with each other, & they get along so well. So it really does work out for the best. Decorating a boy/girl room has had it’s challenges though! I love to decorate my kiddos room’s with pictures. I wanted to snap a picture of these two together for their new room. Today I’d love to share how I snapped the perfect picture of these two kiddos. I then had it made into a 16x20 canvas from the Canvas Factory. It looks amazing on their wall. Annnnnd I have a Canvas Factory canvas giveaway for you, too. Let’s get started!
1. Find a fun background. When I take pictures of my kiddos I try to find a fun background. You’ll find tons of pictures of my kiddos in front of this brick wall at our house. You can also find old buildings, grassy fields & other fun places to snap a picture of your kiddos.
2. Take a ton of photos. I take a lot of pictures when I’m snapping pictures of my kiddos. You never know which one will turn out perfectly. You’ll also get a ton of funny candid shots in the process. haha!
3. Put your camera on the action mode. When my kiddos are this wiggly I always use the action mode on my camera. I’ll get a lot let blurred pictures if I didn’t do that! haha!
4. Edit your pictures. The lighting was a little bit off when I took these pictures. I fixed it in just a few seconds using a free online photo editing site called PicMonkey. For this picture, I used the intrepid effect to deepen the color just a little bit. Then I saved this photo to my computer.
5. Display your photos in your home. I love seeing pictures of my family all over my home. Having my photos developed into canvas prints is one of my favorite ways to display photos. My kiddos love seeing themselves life-size. haha! For my girl/boy room combo room, this picture really tied everything together. I love it!
Canvas Factory does such nice job with their prints. The print comes wrapped around the edges. The back is finished, & it comes with a hook perfect for hanging.
Enter to win a Canvas Factory 16x20 canvas print in the form below. Good luck!