This post contains affiliate links.
Good morning! One of my most favorite things about blogging are the friends I’ve made! Annnnnd today I am celebrating my ah-mazing friend, Lauren from The Thinking Closet! Lauren will be having her first baby in just a few months. So a few of her blogging friend including me got together to throw her a surprise baby shower! Surprise, Lauren! :) I have tons of fun baby shower ideas at the bottom of this post from some of your favorite bloggers. So be sure to stick around for that. Buuuut first check out my easy Personalized Onesie tutorial. Enjoy! :)
I used my Cricut to make this cute onesie. I used a font from my computer, & then reversed the image. I then sent it to my Cricut to cut out. Easy peasy!
I weeded out the excess vinyl, & then I placed it where I wanted it to go.
I put a pillowcase on top & then ironed over the vinyl. Be sure to apply a lot of pressure.
Lift off the transfer tape, & you are all done!
I love that you can personalize these anyway you’d like. I thought the hashtag #littleblogger would be perfect for Lauren’s bundle of joy! :)
Like I said some of my blogging friends & I have all teamed up to throw a "Virtual Baby Shower" for one of our best blogging buddies, the incomparable Lauren Lanker of The Thinking Closet! She and her husband, Mark, are expecting their first baby - a precious little girl - this June. Every blogger has contributed something different to our shower, and we have all the elements covered. So grab a cupcake and stay for a while! :)
1. Customizable Baby Shower Invites by Tried & True
2. Baby Nursery Art by One Artsy Mama
3. "It's a Girl!" Printable Bunting Banner by Just a Girl and Her Blog
4. Baby Shower Decoration Ideas by Southern Couture
1.Onesie Making Station by unOriginal Mom
2. Free Printable Baby Shower Game - Alphabet Cards by Cutesy Crafts
3. Printable Baby Word Search by Simply Kelly Designs
4. Baby Shower Game + Free Printable by Where the Smiles Have Been
1. Emergency Diaper Kit with Free Printable by From Wine to Whine
2. DIY No-Sew Baby Headband by Practically Functional
3. Personalized Onesie Tutorial by Ginger Snap Crafts
4. Personalized Onesie Dress by Create & Babble
5. Crochet Scalloped Earflap Hat and Flower by Repeat Crafter Me
6. Starfish Nursery "Love You" in Etched Glass Frame by Whatcha Workin' On?
7. Knit Bow Baby Headband by It Happens in a Blink
8. Super Sweet Month by Month Baby Stickers by Tori Grant Designs
9. Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Onesie by Sew Woodsy
Here’s a few of my favorite baby projects. Enjoy!
Thanks for coming to the baby shower! :) Be sure to pin this post for later!
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.