This post is brought to you by Silhouette.
Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am sooooooo excited to finally be sharing the ah-mazing Silhouette Black Friday Promotion!!!! Eek!!! It is truly ah-mazing! It is THE biggest promotion Silhouette has ever done, and I am sooooooo excited! Wait! I already said that twice! haha! Keep reading to get all the amazing details! :) Let me just say you might want to grab a friend, too! ;) UPDATE: Sarah A. won the Silhouette CAMEO giveaway….an email has been sent! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Important: To get these deals you’ll need to go to Silhouette’s Promotion page & use the code GINGERSNAP.
OK…here are all the details in black & white. :)
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
Eek! Can you believe those deals? Go read #3 again….yes, it says if you buy a Silhouette Cameo, you will receive a Silhouette Portrait for FREE! So grab a friend, get your money together & go shopping! That is an amazing deal! If you are a serious crafter (or even a wanna be or sometime crafter) a Silhouette is a must have! You can do so much with this amazing tool! Just check out all of my Silhouette tutorials. You can cut fabric, vinyl, paper, chipboard, material & so much more! The Silhouette is the ultimate crafting tool, and you will not regret your purchase. I promise! :)
If you already own a Silhouette now is the time to stock up on all those essentials ~ cutting mats, blades, specialty media, totes, dust cover, etc. They are all 40% off, and if you spend over $25 you’ll get free shipping. Just remember to use the code GINGERSNAP at checkout. :)
OK….I think I’ve calmed down enough to share my latest Silhouette project. haha! ;) I used some Silhouette clip art (here & here), vinyl, Sparkle Mod Podge & a burlap canvas to make this adorable Christmas Subway Art for our front door. I love it! :)
This project couldn’t of been any easier! I bet I was finished with it in under an hour. First I cut out some vinyl using my Silhouette Portrait. The only gold vinyl I had was 9 inches wide. So I actually had to cut two pieces of vinyl & piece them together to make this sign.
Next I applied my vinyl to my burlap canvas. I found this stretched burlap sign at Hobby Lobby. It was already painted white on front. It was perfect for this project. :) Honestly, the vinyl did not want to stick to the burlap. So I just slowly worked with it until I had it all on there. Then I used some Sparkle Mod Podge (like I used with my Glitter Snow Globe) over the top of my vinyl. It worked perfectly secure my vinyl to the board.
It’s hard to tell in this picture but the Sparkle Mod Podge had glitter in it! Yay! So it gave the sign just the right amount of sparkle. ;)
Here’s how it looks on our front door! :)
For 10 more fun Christmas ideas with Silhouette you can go here.
Don’t forget you have until Dec. 8th to get these deals
when you use the code GINGERSNAP at checkout HERE.