This post is brought to you by David Tutera Casual Elegance. #ad #DTCasualElegance
Today I’d love to show you how I made these adorable glowing paper lanterns for my girl’s room using the David Tutera Casual Elegance line that can be found available exclusively at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. The line is for weddings but as you can see it can be used for so much more! Keep reading to see how easy it was to put these lanterns together! My 6 year old even helped me! :)
David Tutera Casual Elegance sent me a huge box of goodies. It was so hard to pick out what to play with first, but as soon as I saw the paper lanterns I knew that’s what I wanted to use for this project!
For this project you’ll need:
- David Tutera Casual Elegance Lace Pattern Paper Lantern (3 piece set)
- twine or string
- David Tutera Casual Elegance LED Lights in a Snap (1 package)
- paper flower punch
- foam sticky squares or adhesive
Then you’ll use little foam sticky squares or another adhesive to stick the flower onto your lanterns. This is the part my daughter had fun doing! :)
Then we hung the lights inside each of the lanterns.
A few more things about the David Tutera Casual Elegance line:
- You can add your own personalized touches & make your project look totally handmade.
- The line has tons of rustic items & items with modern touches as well.
- The line has natural items like burlap, tin and kraft paper, & they are updated as mason jar wraps, favor boxes and die cuts.
- You can also find stripes, lace and other simple accents to add a vintage look to your projects.
- It is a beautiful line of wedding day accessories that can be used for tons of other occasion.
- It can add the perfect touch to any party, your home or event.
- It can work with just about any color scheme.
At the very bottom of this post you can check out some more fabulous David Tutera Casual Elegance projects from some of my favorite bloggers for more ideas! :)